- Designed for healthcare facilities and during pandemic. Special disinfectant for highly contaminated/ organically polluted surface. Log-6 (99.9999%) pathogens killing rate. Effective against bacteria, viruses, fungicidal, sporipartly, protozoicidal. Tested in accordance with EN Norms and certified effective against and eveloped virus (e.g rotavirus). spores & mycobacteria.Detergent and alcohol free.
- Hydrogen peroxide and silver
- DESIGNED FOR HEALTHCARE FACILITIES AND DURING PANDEMIC.
- SPECIAL DISINFECTANT FOR HIGHLY CONTAMINATED/ ORGANICALLY POLLUTED SURFACES.
- LOG-6 (99.9999%) PATHOGENS KILLING RATE.
- EFFECTIVE AGAINST BACTERIA, VIRUSES, YEAST/ FUNGI
- (INC. MOULD), BACTERIAL ENDOSPORES AND A BROAD SPECTRUM OR PROTOZOA.
- BACTERICIDAL, MYCOBACTERICIDAL, TUBERCULOCIDAL, VIRUCIDAL, FUNGICIDAL, SPORIPARTLY PROTOZOICIDAL.
- TESTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH EN NORMS AND CERTIFIED EFFECTIVE AGAINST NON-ENVELOPED VIRUS (E.G., ROTAVIRUS), SPORES & MYCOBACTERIA.
- wearing suitable PPE
- surface disinfection by immersion method
- exposure time : 5-60 min
- dosage : 100% instruments immersed (no dilution needed)
- saferclean advance can be reused / used repeatedly for 28 days. the active residual can be measured by saferstrips 200
First Aid :
- EYE (CONTACT) : Hold eyelid open, rinse immediately with water for 15 minutes
- INGESTION (SWALLOWING) : Induce vomiting. send to nearest hospital
- CAUTION : Keep out of reach of children