Description :Product description
- Safercare plus is a fast-acting alcohol based hand sanitizer.
Recommended area of use
- Safercare plus hand sanitizer can be used whenever the highest standards of hand hygiene are required especially in open enviroment & environment that have many people and other places when there is a high risk of cross – contamination.
Features & benefits
- work rapidly against many microorganisms in 30 seconds.
- kills up 99.9% of common bacteria and germ thancan cause infection or illness to children.
- contains allantoin (extracted from comfrey leaves) properties leaving skin feeling soft & smooth.
- made from bio-based etanol, which derived from renewable sources.
- HALAL verified product from JAKIM, Malaysia.
Handling & storage
- read carefully all caution and directions on product label before use.
- do not store below 30c, away from heat, flame and direct sunlight.
Instruction of use
- rub hand – sanitizer on the hand for 30 seconds
- Safercare plus non-rinse hard sanitizer is governed by the requirement of the biocidal product directive (50 regulation 98/8/ec).
Safety data sheet
- safety data sheet containing additional information is available on request.please contact hana medic for more information.
- bacteria efficacy test : EN 1040 including pseudomonas aeruginosa, staphylococcus aureus and e.coli
- Safercare plus is a rinse-free hand sanitizer safer, effective & moisturizing
- Proven to kill 99.9% of deadly germs, Bacteria and Viruses
- 75% alcohol contain
- Formulation Recomended by WHO
- Microbiological properties
- Bacteria efficacy test : EN 1040, EN 13727
- Virus efficacy test : EN 14476
- Mycobacterium efficacy test : EN 14348
- Fungi & Yeast efficacy test : EN 13624 (Candida albicans, aspergillusniger)
- Hygienic handrub : EN 1500
- Soft on Skin
- Tough on Germs
- Protect Skin from Infection
- GMP & HALAL (JAKIM) CERTIFIED
Recommended Area Of Use
SaferCare Plus hand sanitizer can be used whenever the highest standards of hand hygiene are required especially in outside environment and other places when there is a high risk of cross-contamination.