Please read these Terms of Service (the “Agreement”) carefully. By clicking or tapping “OK” or “Agree” (or a similar term) in connection with this Agreement, or by using the Services (as defined below), you agree to this Agreement. We recommend that you print a copy of this Agreement for future reference. We retain the right to make changes, as outlined below.
This Agreement is between you and Hana Medic Sdn Bhd (“Company” or “we” or “us” or “our”) concerning your use of the hanamedic site located at hanamedicshop.com (the “Site”) which you are accessing this Agreement (the “App”) (collectively, the “Services”).
This Site is intended for and directed to residents of MALAYSIA you affirm that you are of legal age to enter into this Agreement or, if you are not, that you have obtained parental or guardian consent to enter into this Agreement.
If you are using the Services on behalf of, or for the benefit of, any organization with which you are associated, then you agree to the terms of this Agreement on behalf of yourself and such organization, and you confirm that you have the legal authority to bind such organization to this Agreement. References to “you” and “your” in this Agreement will refer to both you and any such organization.
1. Our Right to Make Changes. We may change this Agreement from time to time (for any reason, such as changes in the functions or services offered by this Site or to reflect a change in the law) by notifying you of such changes by any reasonable means and by making available a revised Agreement through the Services. Any such changes will not apply to any dispute between you and us arising prior to the date on which we posted the revised Agreement incorporating such changes or otherwise notified you of such changes. Your clicking or tapping “OK” or “Agree” (or a similar term) in connection with this Agreement or your use of the Services following any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. The “Last Updated” legend above indicates when this Agreement was last changed.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may, at any time and without liability, modify or discontinue all or part of the Services (e.g., to reflect changes in the relevant laws, to protect the security of the Services or to implement reasonable technical adjustments and improvements, to modify the services and functions provided by the Site); charge, modify or waive any fees required to use the Services where reasonably necessary; or offer opportunities to some or all users, at our sole discretion. We will seek to notify you by reasonable means of (i) any modifications that will have a material adverse effect on your use of the Services, taken as a whole; and (ii) any material increase in the fees charged by us to use the Services.
2. Information Disclaimer
THE INFORMATION INCLUDING ANY, ADVICE AND RECOMMENDATIONS PROVIDED AS PART OF THE SERVICES IS INTENDED SOLELY FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES. IT IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL OR HEALTHCARE ADVICE, OR TO BE USED FOR MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT, FOR ANY INDIVIDUAL PROBLEM. IT IS ALSO NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE AND SERVICES FROM A QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROVIDER FAMILIAR WITH YOUR UNIQUE FACTS. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR DOCTOR OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROVIDER REGARDING ANY MEDICAL CONDITION AND BEFORE STARTING ANY NEW TREATMENT. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS SUBJECT TO THE ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMERS AND CAVEATS THAT MAY APPEAR THROUGHOUT THE SERVICES.
WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RELATING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TO ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON THE INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PROVIDED AS PART OF THE SERVICES. WHILE WE STRIVE TO KEEP THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE SERVICES TO BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, AND UP-TO-DATE, WE DO NOT GIVE ANY ASSURANCES, AND WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR, ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS RELATED TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED AS PART OF THE SERVICES.
4. Jurisdictional Issues. The Services may not be appropriate or available for use in some jurisdictions. Any use of the Services is at your own risk, and you must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in doing so. We may limit the availability of the Services at any time, in whole or in part, to any person or geographic area that we choose, in our sole discretion, for valid reasons (e.g., to comply with relevant laws and regulatory requirements, to protect the security of the Services or to implement reasonable technical adjustments).
5. Acceptable Use and Rules of Conduct. You must not:
- Post, transmit or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Services any materials that are or may be: (a) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful, intimidating, or otherwise fail to respect the rights and dignity of others; (b) defamatory, libelous or fraudulent; (c) obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable; or (d) protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right, without the express prior written consent of the applicable owner.
- Post, transmit or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Services any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware or other computer code, file or program that is or is potentially harmful or invasive or intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment (each, a “Virus”).
- Use the Services for any commercial purpose, including use for your commercial purposes or any commercial purposes that will benefit you in any way.
- Use the Services for any purpose that is fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
- Collect information about users of the Services in any way, including through reverse engineering.
- Interfere with the operation of the Services or the servers or networks used to make the Services available, including by hacking or defacing any portion of the Services, or violate any requirement or policy of such servers or networks.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Services.
- Reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works of, sell, rent, lease, loan, timeshare, distribute or otherwise exploit any portion of (or any use of) the Services except as expressly authorized under this Agreement, without our express prior written consent.
- Reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Services, except where such restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Services.
- Incorporate any portion of the Services into any product or service, without our express prior written consent.
- Systematically download and store Services content.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine” or otherwise gather Services content, or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Services, without our express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, and subject to compliance with any instructions posted in the robots.txt file located in the root directory of the Services, we grant to the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Services for the sole purpose of (and solely to the extent necessary for) creating publicly available, searchable indices of such materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. We reserve the right to revoke such permission either generally or in specific cases, at any time and without notice.
You are responsible for obtaining, maintaining and paying for all hardware, telecommunications and other services needed for you to use the Services.
6. Products. The Services may make available listings, descriptions and images of goods or services or related coupons or discounts (collectively, “Products”), as well as references and links to Products. We attempt to describe the items available on the Services as accurately as possible and to depict the most up-to-date product packaging available. We make no warranties or representations as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability, validity or timeliness of such listings, descriptions or images (including any features, specifications and prices contained therein) or that product packaging depicted will match the actual Product that you receive. Such information and the availability of any Product are subject to change at any time without notice. If a Product is not as described when you receive it or the packaging depicted on the Services does not match the Product you receive, your sole remedy is to return the Product to us in unused and undamaged condition in accordance with our Returns Policy, which is listed on the Services under Customer Service.
7. Transactions. You may be able to purchase Products through the Services (a “Transaction”). If you wish to make a Transaction, you must supply certain information, such as your credit card number and address. You confirm that you have the right to use any method of payment that you submit. Verification of information, or additional information, may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction. It is your responsibility to comply with all applicable laws regarding the purchase and use of any Product.
Please be aware that prices, availability and other purchase terms are subject to change without prior notice. We make every effort to insure the accuracy of the information on the Site and when errors are discovered, we will correct them. We reserve the right, including without prior notice, to limit the available quantity of or discontinue the availability of any Product; to impose conditions on the honoring of any coupon, discount or other promotion; to bar any user from making any Transaction; and to refuse to provide any user with any Product. The Services do not accept orders from dealers, wholesalers, or other customers who intend to resell items offered on the Services. Refunds and exchanges are subject to our applicable refund and exchange policies. You agree to pay all charges incurred by you or on your behalf through the Services, at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred, including applicable charges for shipping, handling and taxes. Your placement of an order does not necessarily assure that we will accept your order. While it is our practice to confirm orders by e-mail, the receipt of an e-mail order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service.
We reserve the right to revoke any stated offer to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including after an order has been submitted, after it has been confirmed, or after your credit card or other method of payment has been charged. If we discover an error after your credit card or other method of payment has been charged and your order is canceled as a result of the error, you will be refunded the full amount of your order. You will be notified via email or other communication method if your order has been canceled.
Once a properly completed order is received and authorization of your form of payment is received, we will promptly locate the item(s) you have ordered to place them in line for shipment. If, for some reason, we determine that we cannot ship your item within thirty (30) days following our receipt of a properly completed order, we will cancel your order and advise you of such action. Refunds and exchanges are subject to our applicable refund and exchange policies.
Products may be shipped to an address designated by you, so long as such address is complete and complies with any shipping restrictions contained on the Services. All Transactions are made pursuant to a shipment contract, and, as a result, risk of loss and title for Products pass to you upon our delivery of the Products to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
You may return Products in accordance with our Returns Policy as listed on the Services, if relevant.
8. Electronic Communications. The information communicated as part of the Services may constitute an electronic communication. When you communicate with us through the Services or via other forms of electronic media, such as e-mail, you are communicating with us electronically. You agree that we may communicate electronically, subject to local privacy and Anti-Spam laws, and that such communications, as well as notices, disclosures, agreements, and other communications that we provide to you electronically, are equivalent to communications in writing and shall have the same force and effect as if they were in writing and signed by the party sending the communication.
9. Registration. You may need to register to use the Services. We may reject, or require that you change, any user name, password or other information that you provide. Your user name and password are for your personal use only. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your credentials and for restricting access to your mobile device, computer, and/or other means of accessing the Services. We are not responsible for any use of your credentials caused by your failure to keep them confidential. You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account, either with or without your knowledge. You must promptly notify us of any unauthorized use of your credentials or account of which you become aware. We recommend that, to the extent you access the Services via a mobile device, you password protect said device.
You agree that any information you provide to us will be current, accurate and complete and that you will keep such information up to date by notifying us of any changes.