1) Designed for healthcare facilities and during pandemic.
2) Special disinfectant for highly contaminated/ organically polluted surfaces.
3) Log-6 (99.9999%) pathogens killing rate.
4) Effective against bacteria, viruses, yeast/ fungi (inc. mould), bacterial endospores and a broad spectrum or protozoa.
5) Bactericidal, mycobactericidal, tuberculocidal, virucidal, fungicidal, sporipartly protozoicidal.
6) Tested in accordance with EN Norms and certified effective against non-enveloped virus (e.g., rotavirus), Spores & Mycobacteria.
- Designed for healthcare facilities and during pandemic. Special disinfectant for highly contaminated/ organically polluted surface. Log-6 (99.9999%) pathogens killing rate. Effective against bacteria, viruses, fungicidal, sporipartly, protozoicidal. Tested in accordance with EN Norms and certified effective against and eveloped virus (e.g rotavirus). spores & mycobacteria.Detergent and alcohol free.
- Hydrogen peroxide and silver
- wearing suitable PPE
- surface disinfection by immersion method
- exposure time : 5-60 min
- dosage : 100% instruments immersed (no dilution needed)
- saferclean advance can be reused / used repeatedly for 28 days. the active residual can be measured by saferstrips 200
First Aid :
- EYE (CONTACT) : Hold eyelid open, rinse immediately with water for 15 minutes
- INGESTION (SWALLOWING) : Induce vomiting. send to nearest hospital
- CAUTION : Keep out of reach of children