- Safercare plus kids is a fast-acting alcohol based hand sanitizer.
Recommended area of use
- Safercare plus kids, hand sanitizer can be used whenever the highest standards of hand hygiene are required especially in schools & pre-schools environment and other places when there is a high risk of cross – contamination.
Features & benefits
- work rapidly against many microorganisms in 30 seconds.
- kills up 99.9% of common bacteria and germ thancan cause infection or illness to children.
- contains allantoin (extracted from comfrey leaves) properties leaving skin feeling soft & smooth.
- made from bio-based etanol, which derived from renewable sources.
- HALAL verified product from JAKIM, Malaysia.
Handling & storage
- read carefully all caution and directions on product label before use.
- do not store below 30c, away from heat, flame and direct sunlight.
Instruction of use
- rub hand – sanitizer on the hand for 30 seconds
- Safercare plus non-rinse hard sanitizer is governed by the requirement of the biocidal product directive (50 regulation 98/8/ec).
Safety data sheet
- safety data sheet containing additional information is available on request.please contact hana medic for more information.
- bacteria efficacy test : EN 1040 including pseudomonas aeruginosa, staphylococcus aureus and e.coli
- Non-rinse Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer
- Proven to kill 99.99% of harmful bacteria and viruses
- Liquid-based hand sanitizer prevent stickiness on hand
- Protect skin formulation
- WHO recommended formulation
- Gentle to skin, non-irritant (MYIPO Pending Patent: PI 2012700608)
- Delay skin aging
- Collaboration with SIRIM Berhad
- Approved by Ministry of Health Malaysia